My Client are a well established strategic and marketing communications agency. They are looking for an innovative leader to lead an integral team. This individual needs to have a background and a strong understanding in research design, web data and analytics & Customer insight. Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for being the lead strategic and Growth communicator to client accounts. This will be done by identifying creative opportunities and acting on.
- You will be the strategic lead on helping grow the agency. The data team is growing rapidly. You will be the mentor and coach to the data team.
- You will keep up to date with the latest data and insight news.
- Identifying skill gaps in individuals and coach to up-skill them in new areas.
- Recognising service gaps with our clients and communicating the value of what ‘we’ do.
- Degree level in numeric – e.g. Applied statistics, economics, maths.
- 10 years plus experience in a similar industry (Marketing, Digital, Data – Agency).
- Knowledge of SPSS, Stata, Python, R and other data science packages.
- Experience with GA and other web analytics platforms.
- Social products.
- Experience managing and leading teams.
- Experience of brand planning